Welcome to Fit Wit!
This blog is intended for individuals who want to get fit "LIKE A BOSS" and lead healthier lives for their future. I came into the fitness scene over a year ago when I moved to Lake Charles, La on my own for the very first time after college. After a few months of being lazy, eating junk food/fast food, and drinking heavily, I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror one day and realized I was unhappy with myself overall. Not just physically, but my unhealthy lifestyle made me emotionally depressed and I felt "stuck" in this shell of a body that restricted me from who I really wanted to be. I then decided that I wanted to prove to myself that I haven't given up on that girl in the mirror. I was disgusted with how I overly undermined the person who meant the most to me.... ME.
Then I turned INSANEEEEEE!!!! Muahahahaha
okkkk well maybe I embellished a tad :P I did however, decide to take on the great feat known as Insanity created by fitness celebrity, Shaun T. In the words of Shaun T, "That sh*t is bananas yoooooo!" Now THAT is not an exaggeration hahaha I completed the 60 day high intense interval training workout program. THE BEST CARDIO OF YOUR LIFE PEOPLEEEE! I dropped fat like crazy, so much that I didn't even have a menstrual cycle for a good 2 months due to my high rate of fat loss. I was making my fat cry every time I hit play :'( in a good way!!! It literally changed my life, after I was done with Insanity, well I just adopted the healthy lifestyle which included cooking healthy, well balanced meals that were making my body feel and look goooooood. I subdued my ancestral instincts of consuming sugar, fat, and salt whenever I could and opted for non processed, lean meals.
The results speak for themselves!!
compared to.........
(I am on far right.)
If you share the passions I do for fitness and health or just want to better yourself, I hope this blog will help serve some guidance. I plan on posting recipes, nutrition advice, workouts, health facts, anything dealing with feeling and looking better! This is merely just an introduction, so without further ado, I present and give life to FIT WIT!
Be on the look out for upcoming posts!!!!
- Amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment